utorak, 15. siječnja 2013.

Forget Winter, check out these shoes!


Photo source: www.google.com | DVF Spring 2013.

“For women, shoes are the most important. Good shoes take you good places.”
Seo Min Hyun

With everyone around me complaining about cold Winter weather, work overload and declining economy, I just couldn't stop thinking ahead, in a more positive, brighter and sexier direction - towards Spring 2013. shoe collections. 

I mean, lets face it, getting up on a pair of super hot heels makes you walk prouder, it shoots up your confidence, lengthens your legs and makes your step more elegant.We women - we just have special place in our heart for gorgeous shoes!

For this post I selected my favorite shoe models from Spring 2013. collections. Naturally, in my top 5 there is always McQueen (golden fly slippers and gold sandals), Charlote Olympia and Kirkwood gold and silver detailing sandals but this season I also got my eyes on a fabulous pairs of other designer shoes bellow.





Photo source: www.fashionbomb.com | McQueen Spring 2013.



Photo source: www.style.com | Nicholas Kirkwood Spring 2013.


Photo source: www.style.com | Charlote Olympia Spring 2013.

Aquazzura is my new discovery in terms of shoe brands, it is an Italian luxury shoe brand founded in Florence by footwear designer Edfardo Osorio who attended the college of fashion and London's Central Saint Martins. These colorful sandals and snake skin pumps in ultra modern orange for Spring surely got my attention! 





Photo source: www.style.com | Aquazzura Spring 2013.



“You want to fall in love with a shoe, go ahead. A shoe can’t love you back, but, on the other hand, a shoe can’t hurt you too deeply either. And there are so many nice-looking shoes.”
Allan Sherman


Most of designers went all out with Spring colors and due to the fact that we don't really have real Spring in last couple of years here in Europe but it rather looks more like Summer right away I prefer to shop for sandals versus closed pumps or stilletoes.


Photo source: www.style.com | Casadei Spring 2013.

Photo source: www.style.com | Bionda Castana Spring 2013.




Photo source: www.style.com | Pierre Hardy Spring 2013.

....AND....last but not least, the fabulous Giuseppe Zanotti sandals, these are on my 'I will die if I don't have' list for Spring.

With this post ladies I dare you not to complain about snow, Winter and cold but rather to concentrate on saving, earning and dreaming about these heavenly fabulous Spring shoes!

“I like Cinderella, I really do. She has a good work ethic. I appreciate a good, hard-working gal. And she likes shoes. The fairy tale is all about the shoe at the end, and I’m a big shoe girl.”
 Amy Adams

Photobucket

1 komentar: