srijeda, 2. siječnja 2013.

Year 2013. is the start of something beautiful!


This is my first post in 2013. and with this post I would like to first and foremost thank you, my lovely followers for an amazing year for my blog. In 2012.

I got many creative messages, comments, supportive emails, criticism and great questions from you which helped my blog grow and prosper making it even more fun for me to write and cover the topics you like to read about while still keeping it in line with who I am and what I would like my blog to be. So again, THANK YOU for support and following me, I learned quite a lot from you and had a chance to even meet with some of you in person or digitally and become great friends with.

Also, I would love to thank my Glam publishing team, not only these girls rock at what they do, but they are also super funny and gorgeous from what I could see from their original video holiday card :) Fiona, Ally and Izan - you ladies rock!

PARTNERS.
Finally, I would like to thank the partners and sponsors of my blog with whom I collaborated with on some great campaigns this year like: Swarovski Elements, Red Bull, Fiat, Butterfly Twist, Ženski rokovnik etc.

INTERVIEWS.
In 2012 I was honored to interview some of the already established fashion and jewelry designers but also some very talented young designers and fashion industry professionals like fashion designers: Teo Perić, Ada Zanditon, Sonja Lamut, La Luna London, Aba Drvar Tomičić and Dominika Mandić; make up artist Tom Pecheux; fashion illustrator Lora Vran; musician Carl Bailey; closet organizer Erin Mack and photographer Daša Gajić.

IN PRESS.
In addition I was also interviewed by other wonderful bloggers and fashion portals some of which are Krpa.hr amazing portal with which I am collaborating whenever there is a chance, Cromoda.hr, Stilueta blog and other print and online press appearances which you can see here. Last year I was also given an amazing opportunity to write my own print column for monthly edition of Croatian lifestyle magazine - BudiIn which comes out in distribution of one million every second Wednesday of the month.

LINES OF LIFE.
On a more personal note, from lines of life, this year I grew quite a lot. I learned how to forgive (Double face love , What would you do for love?)  , how to love more, I learned how to adapt quickly to new things life throws at me now when I am living in between Spain and Hungary (Balancing it all, Living in between to countries, Running in new heels) I learned to give without thinking absolutely anything in return, I learned who are my true friends and gained many new friends.

With this post and a big THANK YOU I am closing last year and opening exciting 2013. posting season! :)

"The only person you need to compare yourself to is who you have been.
The only person you need to be better than is who you are now." 





Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar