utorak, 8. siječnja 2013.

Vintage store in Budapest.


Today during my lunch break instead of picking up lunch and eating it while working at my desk I messaged my friend Katarina (yes we have the same name) and we went to explore small vintage store called simply "Vintage" located right in front of our office building near Corvin tower at Kisfaludy street.

The store gets vintage clothes and accessories in bulk from UK and it just got a shipment of faux fur and real fur coats as we arrived, the ladies were unpacking them so the store was totally packed and it was a mess.


As many other vintage places these days this one was also packed with vintage and contemporary second hand pieces and not to organized but if you look closely and spend some time there you can find real gems!

So I did!

I found a real cute, well preserved faux fur, soft coat in chocolate brown waist lenght with surprise, surprise sleeves long enough for my long arms! Since I am 6'1'' I am often having trouble finding jackets which are size 36 with long enough sleeves but this one although vintage fit me like a glow. The coat cost me only about 30 Euros which is a great price for such a fabulous warm vintage coat.


Also, I bought three chic vintage pins to bedazzle my new fur coat with.


How do you like it lovelies? Please don't hesitate to share with me a list of your favorite vintage shops all over the world as I am traveling quite a lot for work and for my blog I might as well check them out during some of my future trips!


p.s. I want to thank Lucija from Osijek Croatia who shared with me some AMAZING photos of her vintage finds, I can't wait to share these photos with you tommorrow! Keep them coming lovelies! Sharing is caring!


“Vintage Clothing is not only glorious and stylish, it’s also the way forward in terms of recycling. 
Whenever I go into great vintage stores, I wonder why we ever buy new things.”  

British actress Thandie Newton


Photobucket

Broj komentara: 5:

  1. Divno! love it! Mislim da bi zaplivala u ovom koferu a nakitom! :) <3

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. super ! uskoro planiaram u Budimpeštu pa cu navratit u vintage:)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. kofer pun divnog blaga! a meni su broševi naj naj od svega

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Broševi su mrak, ja ih nosim na veste isto po tri odjednom ili s maramom.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. odlicne stvarcice...oci su mi ostale na koferus nakitom..:)

    http://fashiontalkwithdaca.blogspot.com/

    OdgovoriIzbriši